[vtkusers] How to bring an object to the coordinate's origin

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 08:40:21 EDT 2011

Wes,

I believe I made some confusion about the partial cloud (as my native
language is Portuguese and not English).

I am already setting the second polydata (corresponding to the the left side
of the cranium) as the source ICP. Is this what mean by saying to chose the
partial clouds as the source points? If it was, then I was already doing it.

Regarding turning off ICP initialization, is this it? -> icp ->
StartByMatchingCentroidsOff();

Thank you very much.
Nuno