[vtkusers] Could you help me please!!!

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:14:12 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:12 AM,  <filograno at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I have posted my problem to vtkPlyDataConnectivityFilter.
> I extraxt the desired connected component and I have a correct visualization of that.
>
> But If I try to get the point of the component I have the same points of the input of vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter...
>
> Can you help me please!
>
> Regards.

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so everyone can help.

Were you following the idea here?

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter_LargestRegion

Take a look at that and if you don't see the problem please post the
shortest compilable code that demonstrates the problem.

David