[vtkusers] How to bring an object to the coordinate's origin

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:05:46 EDT 2011

I scanned an object using a structured light scanner. I got an image with the
object located approximately 875mm away from the image's coordinates origin.
I used vtkTransformPolyDataFilter to bring the object back to the
coordinates origin, but how do I do to place the scanned object exactly in
the image's origin?
Is there any function to bring the object and centre it in the image's
origin?
Thanks,
Nuno