[vtkusers] Reduce the number of control points in vtkContourWidget

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Mon Mar 21 14:15:43 EDT 2011

Hello Karthik,

Since I did not get your reply, I send this mail again. Sorry to bother you again. As I mentioned, after applying vtkDecimatePolylineFilter, the points on the contour are not evenly distributed, which causes shape change of the original contour. Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Yang