[vtkusers] Compilation problem

Peter peter.bloomfield at camhpet.ca
Mon Mar 21 09:38:49 EDT 2011

Hey V,

Yes it is wierd. One way I found of getting around it was to do the following. I renamed a couple of variables TIME and DATE to
TIME_T and DATE_D in the file vtkSQLDatabaseSchema.h, and then made the appropriate modifications in the files,
vtkSQLDatabase.cxx and vtkSQLiteDatabase.cxx.

I have attached the original vtkSQLDatabaseSchema.h

Cheers

Pter