[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow Stereo Render fullscreenON does not work

Sergio Aguirre sergio.aguirre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:40:12 EDT 2011

Hi everyone

Just in case it helps someone in the future, apparently the qvtk widget had
a full-screen resolution set and if that resolution was surpassed it would
not render full-screen in stereo.

I noticed this since I decided to recompile & install vtk this time with no
GUI - QT support and sure enough full-screen stereo rendering worked with no
problem.

Sergio