[vtkusers] VTK accepted for Google Summer of Code

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Mar 18 20:30:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

I wanted to share the good news - VTK was accepted as a mentoring
organization in this year's Google Summer of Code program. Our ideas
page is here,

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/GSoC

If you are a student interested in participating, please take a look
at the ideas page, and check out the program FAQ. If there are any
potential mentors on the list, who have been working on VTK and would
be interested in working with students on Google Summer of Code
projects please get in touch with me too.

There are already several of us who have volunteered ideas in the run
up to our application this year. I very much look forward to reviewing
project proposals, and can't wait to see what gets added to VTK over
the summer.

Thanks,

Marcus
--