[vtkusers] Problem rendering vtkChartXY

Frese Daniel Dr. frese at heidenhain.de
Wed Mar 16 10:40:53 EDT 2011

Actually, now that you mention this, I see the same "wrapping-around" effect of the font at the labels of the vtkAxesActor; I just did not really understand before what I was seeing... I attach a jpg showing this behavior for the "Y" letter (although I am not sure what the mailing list does to attached images). So I think Eric is right that this is a problem in the font implementation rather than a vtkChartXY - specific problem.

Daniel