[vtkusers] vtkPolydata contour to image

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 03:41:25 EDT 2011

The first solution may be implemented through this pipeline:
vtkImageData (your binary volume, from a reader or another producer)
-> vtkImageGradient -> vtkImageMagnitude

The second one with erosion would be:
vtkImageData  --> vtkImageDilateErode3D --->  vtkImageMathematics
(SetOperationToSubstract)

Though I never implemented such pipelines, it should do the trick. Are
you sure there are no example on the VTK wiki?

Best regards,
Jerome