[vtkusers] Correct repacement of visuaized volume

EvilMax maxim.privalov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 08:41:29 EST 2011

Hello, dear VTK users!

Can anybody help me with following issue: I cannot correctly replace volume
data by another? When opening new data and setting it to ray casting mapper
input I see two datasets rendered, then three etc.

I tried to remove all inputs from rayCastMapper:

rayCastMapper.RemoveAllInputs();

Doing so allows to see only new volume, but I have a bunch of errors:

ERROR: In vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 727
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0533CD58): Input port 0 of algorithm
vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper(0534AAA0) has 0 connections but is not
optional