[vtkusers] about minimizing memory usage

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:57:21 EST 2011

In general, VTK does not support sliding window cacheing like
you are describing.  It will unload the three images and then
load three new images (where two of the images were ones that
had previously been loaded).  You would have to write your own
VTK class to implement a cacheing system like the one that
you want.

 - David