[vtkusers] vtk files on web

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Mar 9 22:32:37 EST 2011

Hi Luca,

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but we did a Web framework
based on ParaView and therefore on VTK that can load and process any
VTK file.
A demo server is available here: http://paraviewweb.kitware.com/PW/
Unfortunately for you, I've disable the file upload form, so you will
only be allowed to view the ones that are currently on our server. But
if you setup your own server, you can do what ever you want.

Seb

PS: If your file is not too big and free of rights you can send it to
me personally and I can add it in the available datasets of the
server.