[vtkusers] Does VTK have contour editing function similar to the one in OsiriX?

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Wed Mar 9 09:04:40 EST 2011

Hi,

In OsiriX, it is easy to generate a circle and then use that circle to push
the contour inward or outward to adjust the contour shape. Does VTK have the
similar editing function for editing vtkConourWidget?

I know that in VTK we can drag control points on the contour to adjust its
shape. But if there are many control points in the contour, it will be not
efficient to drag just one point to adjust the contour shape.

Since in my application, the initialized contours have so many control
points. If VTK provides similar editing function as OsiriX, it would be
great.

Thanks,

Yang