[vtkusers] Define a list of vtkContourWidget

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Wed Mar 9 08:55:20 EST 2011

Hi Dirk,
It works for me. Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Yang

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Dirk Fortmeier [mailto:fortmeier at imi.uni-luebeck.de]
发送时间: 2011년 3월 9일 수요일 오후 6:34
收件人: Xiaopeng Yang
抄送: 'vtk'
主题: Re: [vtkusers] Define a list of vtkContourWidget

Hi Yang,

have you tried something like this:

vtkSmartPointer<vtkContourWidget> widgets[157];
for(int i = 0; i < 157; i++) {
    widgets[i] = vtkSmartPointer<vtkContourWidget>::New();
}

?

Regards,
Dirk

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 16:34 +0900, Xiaopeng Yang wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I’d like to define a list of vtkContourWidget. The code I thought
> should be something like this:
>

> vtkContourWidget *ContourWidget[157] = vtkContourWidget::New();
>

> But I know it is wrong. Could you please tell me the right way?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Yang

Dirk Fortmeier <fortmeier at imi.uni-luebeck.de>, PhD Student

Institute of Medical Informatics
Graduate School for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences
University of Lübeck

Building 64, 2F, Room 4
Ratzeburger Allee 160
23538 Lübeck