[vtkusers] Rendering of deformable volumentric data

Dirk Fortmeier fortmeier at imi.uni-luebeck.de
Wed Mar 9 04:21:46 EST 2011

Hi David,

that worked as well :) Thanks. I see, this method really isn't as fast
as I need it to be. Since I will only have to deform small parts of the
image data and I need interactivity I probably will have to write some
code, maybe some GPU code... Can I write CUDA Code for this or do I have
to write a shader? Is there a way to work with vtkImageData on the GPU?

Regards,
Dirk