[vtkusers] Avoid highlighting of picked vertices in a graph

Steffen Oeltze stoeltze at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Mar 7 08:32:36 EST 2011

Dear VTK users,

I am using a VTKGraphLayoutView to display a graph. The user may select
individual vertices and other linked views shall be updated accordingly.
Now, I would like to offer different kinds of selections, e.g., "Include
this vertex", "Do not include this vertex",..., and colorize the vertex
according to the selection type. I set up a point lookup table and
change its values accordingly. Although this works in principle, the
color of a currently selected vertex gets overwritten (on the screen) by
the picking/highlighting color. Is there a way to avoid this?

Best Regards,
Steffen