[vtkusers] Problem compiling vtk 5.6.1

Shen-Yeh Chen shenyeh_chen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:32:21 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply. I will try it again. And I am suspecting it is because of the machine I am running. I will change machine and tried again too.

I did try checked on VTK_WRAP_TCL. But CMAKE didn't ask for TCL path. (this troubled me too).

So, if everything goes well, (including the TCL path), I should get a dll that can be imported into my tcl, but without the tcl shell and the tcl interpretor ?  What will be the name of the dll ?

Thanks again.

Regards
S-Y. Chen