[vtkusers] Problem in TestImageActorContourWidget.cxx

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Mar 4 21:11:34 EST 2011

Hello all,

Maybe some of you already tried this test for drawing a contour over the
original images. In the test, the original images are a series of images.
And slider bar is used to navigate among different slices of images. Suppose
I draw a contour over slice 14. Then when I navigate to another slice, the
contour should be disappear so that I can draw a new contour over the new
slice. However, the contour of slice 14 is always staying on the screen no
matter which slice I navigate to.

Could anybody have a good idea to overcome this problem?

Thanks,

Yang