[vtkusers] Interactor Problem

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 3 05:14:47 EST 2011

Hi,

I created a application where i can open in the vtkView by a button (QT ihm)
some data that are stocked in some actor. And a vtk3DWidget help me to
manipulate the Actor.
So I have only one vtkRenderWindowInteractor for all of my actor.

Something like that happened when I open a new data
New Data -> New Actor  -> New Widget -> Same Interactor.

But with 'i' key i can turn off the widget (normal with the Interactor).
That work for my first data.
If I open a second data, this one appear in my screen but with the 'i'
button, only first widget of my first data turn off.
I don't know why because all of my Widget created are connected to the same
Interactor and with the same Priority.

Have you got any idea of why ?

Maybe I have to create one Interactor by widget ?