[vtkusers] Unexpected results with ICP transform. Bug?

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:28:16 EDT 2011

I just tried your python script, with 2 identical spheres as ICP source and
target. The result is as expected :

Rotation around the X-axis: 0.0
Rotation around the Y-axis:  -0.0
Rotation around the Z-axis: 0.0

Translation along the X-axis: 0.0
Translation along the Y-axis: 0.0
Translation along the Z-axis: 0.0

If I move the 2nd sphere by setting its center to (0.1,0.2,0), I also got
the expected result :
Rotation around the X-axis: -0.0
Rotation around the Y-axis:  -0.0
Rotation around the Z-axis: 0.0