[vtkusers] Unexpected results with ICP transform. Bug?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:12:04 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:43 AM, Christopher Denter
<dennda at the-space-station.com> wrote:
> *Bump*
>
> No ideas? Still trying to find a solution.

Did you take a look at this?

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/IterativeClosestPoints

If possible, I would try an example (like that one) where the points
are hard coded. This will make it easier for people to help you debug.
I would suggest posting a compilable (or "complete", whatever you'd
call it in Python :) ) example instead of just a snippet. If you want
to integrate the display of the matrix into that wiki example, that'd
be great.

David