[vtkusers] Problem with QVTKWidget not expanding in win7.

Chuck Lloyd chuck.lloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:49:32 EDT 2011

Clinton,

Thanks for the suggestion. I added the line but it did not work.
I don't think you can disable the backing store for a widget based
on tracing through the qt widget repaint function. It looks like it
is hard coded for the OS.

Ironically, I already had Aero off. When I turned it on, the problem
went away. So to correct my previous post. The problem only
happens for me with windows7 and Aero off.

Unfortunately this only fixed the problem for my simplest test program.
When I add a vtkContourWidget to the Window, it still behaves the same
way. I'll see if I can get it down to a simple test case again.

Chuck