[vtkusers] Class-libraries mapping

Sensei senseiwa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:21:04 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

I am planning to use VTK on my mac, however, I am using Xcode as my main environment. I know that VTK is cmake-based, and cmake can, actually, generate Xcode projects (but I have to test it with Xcode 4).

However, I'd like to keep my existing projects alive, and not being replaced by others. But how do I know which library I am using? Actually, I don't see it in the documentation.

Moreover, tutorials and wikis use CMake, but how do I know which libraries TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES will need? I know it's redundant, as this is equivalent to Xcode, but it puzzles me!

So... is there any class/library mapping that I can use?

Thanks!