[vtkusers] vtkChart

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 11:43:39 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM, emreturkoz <emreturkoz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I'm a newbie to VTK and want to work with vtkCharts library using C++.
>
> I'm using Visual Studio 2010.
>
> Whenever I want to compile the examples listed at VTK webpage like in
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Plotting/LinePlot here  , I get
> these linking errors.
>
> I linked almost all the libraries, including vtkChart and vtkHybrid. I
> wonder the reason why these errors occur..

It would be helpful to know, as Eric said, what version of VTK you are
using and ideally I would like to see the code. We build nightly on
Visual Studio 2010, and the charts tests are built and linked to
vtkCharts. I am not aware of any issues there, and would need more
information to diagnose further.

Marcus