[vtkusers] Problem with QVTKWidget not expanding in win7.

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Jun 29 10:16:06 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 06:39:55 am John Drescher wrote:
> > I am using QVTKWidget on Win7 and Qt 4.7.3 without a problem. It also
> > worked without a problem with earlier versions of Qt (4.7.2, 4.6, etc).
> >
> > I didn't know there was a QVTKWidget2.
>
> Agreed, Same here.

Its new for VTK 5.8.  It uses and allows for the use of the QtOpenGL module.
Meaning, that one can use QPainter, integrate with QGraphicsView, etc...
There is a new example demonstrating these new capabilities with it being the
viewport widget for a QGraphicsView along with some embedded VTK views as
QGraphicsItems.

Clint