[vtkusers] Normalize the size of 3D Image

Sungmin Hong sungmin.hong85 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:44:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have trouble with making the set of 3D data with same size without loss of
data from the set which its 3D images' sizes are all different.

I've searched for a while, but the only thing I have found was
vtkImageNormalize,

and I guess vtkImageNormalize only normalizes the scalar value of each
coordinate, not the coordinate itself.

So my question is,

How can I normalize the size of 3D Image?

For example, changing extent from ( 0, 200, 0, 200, 0, 100 ) to ( 100, 100,
100 ) and its position according to new extent. ( i.e. ( 25, 25, 1 ) to (
12.5, 12.5, 0.5 ) )

Any advices will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Sungmin