[vtkusers] Problem with QVTKWidget not expanding in win7.

Chuck Lloyd chuck.lloyd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:18:16 EDT 2011

I've seen a few posts about problems with QVTKWidget and resizing
but none of the solutions seem to fix this problem.

I don't see this problem with windowsXP.

On win7 when the window is made larger, it looks like the renderer
simply stops updating. It seems to get key events, because if I
switch to wireframe display (w) and then shrink the window,
the first update shows a wireframe model.

I'm using Qt 4.7.2 and VTK 5.6.1.

Is anyone still using QVTKWidget or are people moving to QVTKWidget2?

Links to pastebin of the code below:

main.cpp        http://pastebin.com/QnBpaaSN
mainwindow.cpp  http://pastebin.com/yVMyNbnm
mainwindow.h    http://pastebin.com/Y2ZNTmk8