[vtkusers] [Gdcm2] Link error for ITK+VTK+GDCM+QT in Visual Studio 2008

Jafari, Kourosh kjafari at rad.hfh.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:49:35 EDT 2011

Thanks John. I replaced the CMakeLists.txt in \InsightToolkit-3.20.0\Utilities\MetaIO\ with the one attached but still I get the same error message. I even cleared the cache, turned ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM on and again configured it but I still get the same error message.

I got the attached file from Mario Ceresa who had posted the question. He uses ITK 3.20 + gdcm 2.0.16 in Fedora 14 and he has no problem. But I use ITK 3.20 + gdcm 2.0.14 in Windows Vista. You use Windows Vista, don't you?

Thanks!
Kourosh