[vtkusers] [Gdcm2] Link error for ITK+VTK+GDCM+QT in Visual Studio 2008

Jafari, Kourosh kjafari at rad.hfh.edu
Sun Jun 26 19:50:44 EDT 2011

Thanks Dean!

I turned ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM on for ITK but got the following error:

Could NOT find Tclsh  (missing:  TCL_TCLSH)
CMake Error at Utilities/MetaIO/CMakeLists.txt:115 (INSTALL):
  install TARGETS given no ARCHIVE DESTINATION for static library target
  "vtkmetaio".

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I got some information on the web about the above error but it was not useful. I do not know if this is a bug or something that I can fix myself. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks!
Kourosh