[vtkusers] QT, VTK, and ITK combined program exit problem

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Jun 24 20:42:47 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I found where the problem is: "iren->Start()". "iren" is the
vtkRenderWindowInteractor I defined in my program. If I delete this sentence
"iren->Start()", then I can close both GUI and console windows without
warning message "QObject::killTimers: timers cannot be stopped from another
thread". Otherwise, the problem I described in the previous Email will
occur.

However, for seed point selection, I need "iren->Start()". Then what should
I do to solve the problem?

Best,

Xiaopeng