[vtkusers] vtkImageData for non-contiguous memory

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:56:06 EDT 2011

You can try using vtkImageDataStreamer to pull the data through the pipeline
in smaller chunks.  For example, you can place vtkImageDataStreamer right
after vtkImageReslice in your pipeline.

If you are going to write the data to disk, ideally you should write each slice
to a separate file.  In other words, run the writer in a for loop where you keep
on advancing it to the next slice, setting the filename for that slice, and then
calling Write().

 - David