[vtkusers] QT, VTK, and ITK combined program exit problem

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Jun 24 03:06:38 EDT 2011

Dear Users,

I made a program based on QT, VTK, and ITK. When I run the program, there
are GUI window and console window. When I click "exit" button in the GUI
window, the GUI window exits but the console window doesn't. When I click
"exit" button in the console window, there is a message:
QObject::killTimers: timers cannot be stopped from another thread. If
someone already had a similar experience, please could you share your
knowledge?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Xiaopeng