[vtkusers] bug tracker MIA?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jun 22 10:34:10 EDT 2011

We've moved the VTK and ParaView project bug trackers to their own mantis
server at Kitware. This is part of a new development workflow we are moving
to, in which the bug trackers are integrated into the development cycle. In
particular the projects had to be split off from the rest so that the mantis
interface and bug categories could be customized and streamlined. The new
development cycle will alleviate the longstanding problem of
inactive/ignored bugs and will improve general software quality greatly.

The bug trackers can now be found at: vtk.org/Bug and paraview.org/Bug.

More details about the new development workflow are coming shortly.
Apologies for the lack of advanced warning on the users mailing lists .

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive