[vtkusers] How to mark a point on a surface

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 08:16:51 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot for your answer Dominik. Can explain a little more? which
classes or methids do you use for this?

Do you mean that you make all the vertices in the surface visible and color
them the same as the surface, and then you color the picked point
differently? So, you won't have the possibility of accessing the coordinates
of the point later, unless you save it in a double[3]. Is that right?

I would be thankful for your explanation (I'm new to vtk)

Soheil