[vtkusers] Can't interact with BorderWidget after specifying position coordinates

Shashwath T.R. trshash at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:35:24 EDT 2011

Yes, same thing here!

We worked around it by overriding WidgetInteraction in our custom widget,
and making it convert the coordinate from wold to normalized viewport,
finding the new bounds there, and then transforming that back to world.
Apparently, it doesn't do a good job of handling the coordinate system when
it's in world.

Shash