[vtkusers] linux build error

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:27:27 EDT 2011

This is a follow up, because if one package was missing, others might be, too.

On ubuntu, there is a tool for finding the packages for missing files,
it's called "apt-file".  After you install it, you run it like so:

sudo apt-file update   (only do this once, not every time)

apt-file search StringDefs.h
libxt-dev: /usr/include/X11/StringDefs.h

It tells you what package to install, and where the package will put the file.

 - David