[vtkusers] vtk library files containing errors?

emreturkoz emreturkoz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:00:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I managed to install vtk on my ubuntu. I'm using code::Blocks as compiler,
working in c++. I also compiled and ran some of the examples given in the
vtk examples web page. But at some example, for example when vtkChart.h is
involved, my compiler gives errors which refer to the content of the file.

You can check the image below:

The error belongs to the line plot example. What may cause these errors?

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4491141/Untitled.png