[vtkusers] Problems using vtkCutter with multiple planes

Kevin Lin cqqlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:10:27 EDT 2011

I am trying to extract cutting data from a vtkStructuredPoints (represents
tempertures in a room) using several parallel planes. And I tried to use
vtkPlane with vtkImplecitBoolean(union) , and also tried vtkPlanes, but all
of these turned out to give me only one cutting plane with data.

Then I tried to see the outcome of using perpendicular planes, the result is
as below:

It seems that the rest of the cutting planes after their intersection is
gone.

I am wondering is there any way I can show cutting results of multiple
planes?

Thanks very much in advance.

--
Sincerely,