[vtkusers] Help. vtkWarpScalar. different behavior on ubuntu(vtk from repository) and windows (EPD)

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:27:58 EDT 2011

Hello all,

i'm representing 2 meshes and his fields at same time with vtkWarpScalar.
When i run muy program onubuntu (vtk from repository) it shows the existing
discontinuity, but when i run the program on windows (EPD) it shows 2 field
without the discontinuity (it seem interpolation).

I send 2 pictures where you can see the diferent results.

Does anybody know how to fix my problem?

Thanks for the help.

Víctor