[vtkusers] QVTKWidget slow rendering

Daniele Giunchi d.giunchi at scsolutions.it
Mon Jun 13 04:17:47 EDT 2011

Hi,
The build configuration is equal.
We check all the difference and we notice that the only difference was
immediate mode rendering
enabled i  the slower sample. Putting false , resolve the problem.
Reading the documentation, I think that it's a contradiction call a
boolean variable ImmediateRendering when, if true,
the rendering can be slower :)

thank you very much,
cheers

Daniele