[vtkusers] help with finding a surface

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:31:10 EDT 2011

Hi Jerome,

First of all, thank you for your message.
I checked vtkImageMarchingCubes reference in:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.0/html/classvtkImageMarchingCubes.html
It says: "One or more contour values must be specified to generate the
isosurfaces. Alternatively, you can specify a min/max scalar range and the
number of contours to generate a series of evenly spaced contour values."

>From what I understood, this filter needs the contour value, or a range in
order to generate the isosurfaces. Is there any method to automatically
verify the points between the "outside surface" and the "inside surface" and
generate an isosurface?

Thank you very much!
Nuno