[vtkusers] 回复: a problem when run TestAreaSelections.cxx

455535440 455535440 at qq.com
Mon Jun 6 12:52:30 EDT 2011

I got it   thank you ~~~~~

发件人: "David E DeMarle";
发送时间: 2011年6月7日(星期二) 凌晨0:48
收件人: "455535440"<455535440 at qq.com>;
抄送: "vtkusers";
主题: Re: [vtkusers] a problem when run TestAreaSelections.cxx

Your display is configured to use 16 bit color (65 thousand colors). Surface selection assumes 24 bit color (16 million colors) where the code determines what cell/point is under each pixel.

Google search for color depth for your OS to determine how to increase and it will start working.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive