[vtkusers] how to make some of my data invisible

pratik pratik.mallya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 01:19:09 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I am writing a filter which takes one input and one source (it is a
modified glyph filter). Some of my glyphs may be invalidated by the
input, in which case i would like to keep them invisible. Is there a way
to do this without modifiying the polydata instance in which i am
storing the source? I have found that vtkPolyDataAppend to be a little
bit slow, which is why i was hoping to simply make the rogue glyph
invisible instead.

thanks,
pratik