[vtkusers] Question on Image Background transparency

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:00:16 EDT 2011

Well the black lines seem to be on the edges of the views in which the
screen is broken for hi-resolution rendering. This is a bug. Please try to
reducing it to minimum working example and then submit it to
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug_report_page.php

You will have to register if you don't have an account already.

Regards,
Dženan