[vtkusers] help

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:52:27 EDT 2011

But which one? You never mentioned which example you tried nor did you
describe the problem. Segmenting image in general is an unsolved problem.
Segmenting some particular type of images can be done. But what type are you
using? And what do you mean by reconstructing it into a 3D volume? We are
not mind readers, you know.

HTH