[vtkusers] Implementing user ImageAlgorithm in Java - impossible?

EvilMax maxim.privalov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:31:05 EDT 2011

Thank you!

I understood that, so written required algorithms in C++ and wrapped them to
Java.

By the way, I've spent a lot of my time investigating and understanding what
methods VTK will wrapp into Java and what will not. (using vtkWrapJava, of
couse).

So another question: is there something more than wrapping project example?
I mean, does something like 'VTK java wrapping guide' or another detailed
docs exist?