[vtkusers] Several issues regarding vtkPointWidget

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Sun Jul 31 11:05:57 EDT 2011

Dear Users,

I was trying to apply vtkPointWidget in my program. I have two issues for
discussion:

1)      Is it possible to support multiple points, not just one point?

2)      In my program, I set a specific point with (x, y, z). But when I run
the program, the cursor (cross) is not on that point. Seems that it is
always on a default point.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Xiaopeng Yang, Ph.D. candidate

Ergonomic Design Technology Lab

Department of Industrial & Management Engineering

Pohang University of Science and Technology

Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea

Office. +82-54-279-8247      Cell. +82-10-9794-0110