[vtkusers] how to get the mouse position and scalar value on that position i

shengweng shengwen.guo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:54:09 EDT 2011

Hi, Dean,
 I want to get the mouse position and  intensity using your class
vtkImageCoordinateWidget, but what's about the vtkLocalHybridWin32Header.h?
I still don't understand it although you explained in the
vtkImageCoordinateWidget.h as follows:

//#include "vtkLocalHybridWin32Header.h" // Include configuration header.
// note that you should use the build structure in /VTK/EXAMPLES/BUILD/vtkMy
// and NOT vtkLocal, I just call my build vtkLocal because I don't like
//"vtkMy"
// See the readme documentation in /VTK/EXAMPLES/BUILD/vtkMy
// You may also have to rename VTK_LOCAL_HYBRID_EXPORT depending on your
// specific naming convention.

  Thanks,

                   Shengwen