[vtkusers] trouble setting up VTK for Qt creator

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Fri Jul 29 12:26:21 EDT 2011

You need to use mingw32-gcc.exe and mingw32-g++.exe as your C and CXX
compiler.

Can you just add C:/Program Files (x86)/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin to your PATH
environment variable and then have cmake-gui figure out which compilers and
make programs to pick from that directory?

Clint

--
Clinton Stimpson
Elemental Technologies, Inc