[vtkusers] Looking for an incrementable plot in VTK

gdherbom gdherbom at utc.fr
Fri Jul 29 11:58:52 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am looking for a VTK class to plot realtime 2D data with a frequency of
about 100Hz. Typically the graph is like an oscilloscope and I would like to
use it in a Qt application.

I try vtkChartXY but the performances are not enough good when I zoom during
plotting.

I try to code something but I am new with VTK and I have a lot of difficulty
to find functionnalities to manage automatically the scaling, zoom, panning,
etc.

I attach my code to this post.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4647485/export_oscilloscope.tar.gz
export_oscilloscope.tar.gz